AcriLux ® - For Rubber, Plastics, Concrete, Stone, & Ribbons
AcriLux ® Hot Melt Glue Sticks - For Rubber and Plastics
If you need to glue rubber, plastics, or other difficult surfaces, look no further. This unique glue stick is made of pure acrylic resin. It sticks to difficult surfaces like no other glue stick made. 5 Minute Cure!
This amazing acrylic glue stick even sticks to shiny metals.
It is softer than regular glue sticks and is slower to dry, but adheres with a durable, super tough bond not available in any other product.
You must use a good, commercial grade glue gun with this special acrylic stick.
- Softening point: 165 degrees F
- Open time: Over 60-80 seconds
- Color: Frosty clear or Black
- Size: 7/16" X 10" (Fits Regular 1/2" glue guns)
- Viscosity @375F is 5,375 (cps)
- FDA food packaging approval: #21CFR175.105
- Application Temperature: 350 - 390 F
- Made in the USA
STORAGE: Indoor climate preferred. Prevent influence of heat, it may cause deformation of the glue sticks.
Concrete, Carpet Tack Strips
Rubber, Rubber Molding, Nylon, Vinyl
Hardie Board, EPDM Rubber
Hardwood Flooring, Transition Strips to Wood