Cool Shot Hot Glue Sticks, Ultra Low Temperature, Mini Size 4"
These safer-to-use adhesives are perfect for securing delicate materials that bond best with lower-temperature glue. Easy to install into gun, handle and clean up after use. Not every project calls or allows for sizzling hot glue and our Cool Shot formula solves this problem without sacrificing performance. Our specially designed formula melts at a lower temperature than traditional hot glue but flows and adheres just as well. Dried color ranges from clear to milky white.
- Contains 15 made-in-the-USA mini glue sticks specifically made for bonding delicate materials such as balloons, ribbon, lace or children's crafts
- Four-inch length with 5/16-inch diameter works best in low-temperature mini glue guns such as the Cool Shot Glue Gun (Surebonder KD-160F)
- Provides excellent glue flow with long-lasting adhesion
- Unique formula melts and flows at a lower temperature without losing its strong, adhesive properties
- Dries clear to cloudy white