Dura-Tac ® High Strength - For Wood, Metals, & Plastics
This high strength, durable hot melt adhesive bonds to most metals, plastics, ceramics, wood, and coated paper. It exhibits great shock resistance even at low ambient temperature.
A favorite for use on indoor and outdoor tile, construction, roofing repairs, outdoor home and shop and anywhere a strong durable bond is required. Dura-Tac is especially well suited for the printing industry as a coated paperboard / laminated stock adhesive.
- Recommended application temp.: 370 degrees F
- Softening point: 180 degrees F
- Cold Resistance at approximately -22F
- Open time: approx. 40 seconds
- Color: amber
- FDA food packaging approval: #21CFR175.105
- Size: 7/16" diameter (Fits Regular 1/2" glue guns), and commercial sizes also available
MADE IN THE USA