Fast Set Packaging - For Carton Sealing and Wood
This fast-setting hot melt adhesive is specially formulated for sealing cartons, but will bond to most porous materials, including wood. The low viscosity formula penetrates fibers very well ensuring a fast, permanent seal.
Can be used in high temperature glue guns and in multi-temp guns (on high temperature setting). Fast set time means increased productivity!
- Recommended application temp: 350 degrees F
- Softening point: 208 degrees F
- Open time: approx. 10 seconds
- Set time: 2 seconds
- Color: tan
- FDA food packaging approval: #21CFR175.105
- Sizes: 7/16" (Fits regular 1/2" glue guns), and 5/8" diameter, 10" length
- Pellets, Plugs, and Maxisticks also available
- Made in the USA