Traditional glue guns, while perfect for crafting, adhesion and repairs, can be ungainly and hard to maneuver because they're always plugged into the wall. With cordless glue guns like the Cordless High Temperature Glue Gun, you can get into all those nooks and crannies without having to finagle around a flapping, too-short, unyielding cord. The possibilities are endless.
Use your cordless hot glue gun to:
- Avoid making a mess in your living space. With a cordless glue gun, you are no longer tied to a wall with an electrical outlet. You can make yourself a crafting corner, or workshop in any room in your home, giving yourself the freedom and space to move around at will. No more awkward turns and no more fitting your work into a confined space where it's not meant to be. A cordless gun can set you free.
- Get that detail work right the first time. Many times, when working with delicate fabrics and tiny beadwork, a gangly cord can flop around in your way, disallowing you to get your glue shot at the correct angle. With certain crafts, precision is key, and the cordless gun makes it easy to pull off invisible adhesion.
- Repair anything at any time. Since you won't be restricted to the three-foot area outside the electrical outlet, you'll be able to repair door hinges near the ceiling and floorboards in the center of a room.
- Working with wood in the shop, garage or outdoors. If you've got a shed for wood or metal working, car repairs or other handiwork jobs, the cordless glue gun will fit perfectly into your collection of tools. You won't need the inconvenient extension cords and you won't find yourself squashed in the corner trying to glue together long pieces at odd angles.
- Attach hair extensions fluidly. As extensions gain popularity, glue guns are being used more frequently as the tool of choice to attach the hair weaves to natural hair sections close to the scalp. This work requires accuracy and delicate maneuvering. Without a clumsy cord in the way, hairstylists find they are able to attach natural-looking extensions to even the thinnest of hair.